Fluesbrothers Chimney Service of Kansas City installs high-efficiency wood-burning and gas-fueled fireplaces in our customers’ homes throughout Independence, MO, Liberty, MO, De Soto, KS, Blue Valley, MO, Blue Springs, MO, Brookside, MO, and the entire Kansas City, KS/Kansas City, MO, region.
Wouldn’t it be nice on cold winter days and nights to be able to warm up and unwind with a beautiful new gas or wood fireplace? If your home has no fireplace or if the one you have is old and not performing as well as you want it to, now is the time to take a step toward more heat, more comfort and more elegance.
Top fireplace brands such as Valor, Regency, and Napoleon have a wide range of models available in unique sizes, shapes, finishes and efficiency ratings. We’ll help you decide on the ideal model for you home and provide expert installation by our CSIA- and NFI-certified technicians.
Gas Fireplaces & Installations
Today’s stunning gas fireplaces bring beauty and convenience to any home. Available in both vented and non-vented styles, these appliances are made to run either on natural gas or propane. Gas-fueled fireplaces are built strong and sturdy in the factory and feature heavy-duty insulation for safe operation. Professional installation is recommended for all models of gas fireplaces.
Why go with a gas burning fireplace?
- A simple switch gets your fire started immediately and puts it out right away
- Gas-burning fireplaces can heat a single room or several rooms, depending on BTU output.
- Amazing log sets are strikingly similar to real wood
- From traditional and stylish to sleek and contemporary – you’ll easily find the perfect model to complement your home’s décor
- Because of many size choices, gas fireplaces can be installed in virtually any room
- Gas fireplaces require minimal maintenance; you’ll have no ashes, wood chips or wood clutter to deal with
Wood-Burning Fireplaces & Installations
When you have Fluesbrothers install your new wood-burning fireplace, you’ll be bringing instant charm, tradition and lots of heat into your home. For many people today, only a wood fireplace with its unbeatable ambiance, mellow aromas and high efficiency will do. If you’re one of those people, we’ll help you determine the very best wood fireplace model to match your heating needs and aesthetic tastes.
Why go with a wood-burning fireplace?
- Elegant zero-clearance wood fireplaces are built with far greater heat efficiency than old-fashioned masonry fireplaces
- When professionally installed, wood fireplaces provide extremely safe operation
- Wood is a carbon-neutral fuel – it doesn’t leave a carbon footprint on the environment
- A new wood-burning fireplace can transform a room and instantly become the centerpiece of your home
- It’s impossible to beat the leaping flames and crackling embers that you’ll enjoy with a handsome wood fireplace.
- Wood fireplaces add the perfect touch when entertaining, socializing or just taking it easy
Fireplace Installation – 4 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing a New Gas or Wood Fireplace
1. Where do I want my fireplace to be installed?
Our certified fireplace experts will help you determine the best placement options.
2. What size area will my new fireplace need to heat?
We always help our customers choose the model and style that’s appropriate for the space(s) they want to heat.
3. Do I mainly want convenience in a new fireplace, or am I mostly interested in traditional fireplace styles?
For convenience, go with gas. For tradition, go with wood. We’ll help you with this decision.
4. Will I want a custom or pre-built surround included in my installation?
Fireplace surrounds and mantels further beautify any hearth area. We’ll tell you about all the great surround designs you can use to complete your fireplace installation.
When it’s time for a new gas-fueled or wood-burning fireplace, Fluesbrothers is standing by to help you bring exactly what you want into your home. Our technicians are certified and thoroughly trained to safely install any type of fireplace you choose and follow up with expert services such as maintenance, inspections, chimney cleaning and repair and rebuilding. Call us today at (913) 236-7141.