Social media can be a great way to plug into the companies and brands you rely on, and your chimney sweep is no exception! At Fluesbrothers Chimney Service, we enjoy building our customer relationships on a variety of social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
When you friend, like or follow Fluebrothers Chimney Service on social media, here is some of what you can expect to see:
- Fireplace, chimney and hearth tips. As CSIA-certified chimney sweeps, we see it as part of our professional responsibility to educate our customers on how to safely operate and maintain their fireplaces, heating stoves and chimneys. Our social media posts include plenty of tips on safe and responsible fireplace and chimney maintenance and use.
- Hearth inspiration. Options abound for upgrading your hearth or installing a new fireplace or fireplace insert. Our social media posts include plenty of pictures of our technicians on the job, of our products and our finished work, so you can see how other Kansas City homeowners are using our services to refresh the looks of their hearths, homes and backyards.
- A behind-the-scenes look. We love to show our customers what our technicians and staff are up to. You can see how we train and prepare all of our staff to provide the best chimney services in all of Kansas City.
- Industry information. At Fluesbrothers, we are plugged in to all of the hearth and chimney industry’s experts, including the Chimney Safety Institute of America; the National Chimney Sweep Guild; the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association; the National Fireplace Institute; and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. We pass along the expert tips and advice that all of these organizations offer to help you stay educated and informed on installing, updating and maintaining your hearth and chimney.
- Services and specials. The services Fluesbrothers offers are largely seasonal. We’re busy with chimney repairs in the spring and summer, and installations, inspections and repairs in the fall and winter. While we can meet all of your fireplace, chimney and dryer vent needs any time of the year, when you follow us on social media, you will get information on popular services and products during every season.
- Helpful reminders. With so much to do to keep your home operating safely and efficiently, it can be easy to forget regular cleanings and inspections. Our social media posts will serve as a reminder to have your annual chimney sweepings and inspections, and about other important home maintenance like clothing dryer vent cleanings and inspections.
Add Fluesbrothers to your social media accounts today! When you follow us, we promise to provide you with valuable information and to give you an interesting insider’s look at what we do to serve Kansas City’s hearths and chimneys.