Experiencing a Smoky Fireplace? Contact Us Today!
Do you have a smoke problem in your home? Then the first thing you should do is to contact us. Your problem should be diagnosed by a chimney care professional. Give us a call or schedule online and we’ll help track down the source of your smoke problem.
How We Can Help You
If smoke from your fireplace is escaping into your home, this can happen for a variety of reasons. Most likely, you have either failed to open your flue or you are experiencing a drafting problem. If you are experiencing this, then we can help.
- If the size of your flue is wrong, we can install a stainless steel liner to remedy this situation.
- We will inspect your damper to make sure it is functioning the way it should.
- We will inspect your chimney flue to make sure there are no blockages.
Fluesbrothers is so professional and the customer service is amazing! “Richie” called me ahead of time to tell me when he was arriving and the company sent a text. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to go through all the pictures from the camera used up the chimney and pictures from the roof. They send a copy of the pictures to you. I wish more companies would copy their performance.
Having Drafting Problems? Here Are Some Sources
Your chimney flue is the most common culprit when it comes to drafting problems. Here are some of the most common issues that cause drafting problems:
- Blockage – If your damper is open, but your chimney still smokes all of the time, there is likely something blocking your chimney.
- Damper malfunction – Perhaps your damper is open, but it isn’t opening all the way.
- Improper chimney height – If your chimney is less than 10 feet at its highest point, it may not be able to draw air properly.
- Chimney size – If the chimney is too small for the firebox, smoke cannot draft up through the chimney.
If you are experiencing any smoke related issues with your chimney and fireplace, then contact us today!
Amazing service and expertise. The entire staff is well trained, professional and hardworking. Highly recommend them for any job big or small! Thanks to the Biswell’s for their dedication to excellence.