Fluesbrothers Chimney Service
Chimney Professional Wanted – Full Time
Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Fluesbrothers we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long-admired trade.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to write inspections and reports using clear and concise grammar and trade specific language
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to climb ladders with no fear of heights
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Ability to work over-time if needed during busy season
- Ability to pass certification exam within 6 months of hire
- Valid driver’s license with no history of DUI’s, non-reconciled traffic violations, etc.
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Health and dental
- Competitive earnings potential
- Retirement match
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust.
We Accept Credit Cards
We Offer Financing
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.10% fixed APR, effective as of August 1, 2018, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.