Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep – The Chimney Sweep of Choice
Blue Springs is described by its residents as “the community of choice”, and when it comes to this community’s chimney sweep of choice, it’s Fluesbrothers!
Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep provides:
Essential Chimney/Fireplace Maintenance
A warm fire in the fireplace adds an inviting ambiance to your home. However, without proper maintenance, your fireplace and chimney present a frightening fire hazard. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) advise homeowners to have each fireplace, woodstove, and chimney inspected annually to ensure a safer, more efficient fireside experience.
Don’t Overlook Your Clothes Dryer
An annual inspection of your dryer vent also plays an important role in protecting you from a possible fire hazard. Many people do not realize that removing the lint from the dryer’s lint trap is not enough to ensure your safety. Each year your dryer should be inspected to ensure it is properly vented and the vent is clear of any obstructions. The lint, fibers, and dust that accumulate in the venting system also need to be removed. But it’s not just a matter of safety – proper maintenance improves the performance and longevity of this valued appliance as well.
Do Business With The Professionals
When your safety is at stake, you need to rely on trusted professionals to keep your home hazard-free. That’s why residents in Blue Springs and the surrounding area call on Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep. Our technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and receive continuing education which enables us to accurately evaluate, service, and maintain your chimney, fireplace, wood stove and dryer vents. Fluesbrothers has been in business since 2000, and we are dedicated to providing superior service to homeowners in Blue Springs, as well as to all of our customers in the greater Kansas City area.
There’s An Abundance Of Fun In Blue Springs
There are over 200 activities and events in Blue Springs for residents and visitors to enjoy. Here are a few:
- Adams Dairy Landing: Over 25 national brand retail stores and restaurants.
- The Farmer’s Market: Open Saturday mornings, May through October, the Farmer’s Market offers home-grown produce and handmade baked goods and crafts.
- Fall Fun Festival: Three fabulous days in September with entertainment, free concerts, food, a parade, a petting zoo, and a carnival.
- BBQ Blaze-Off: One of the oldest BBQ contests in the area takes place the first weekend after Labor Day. Home to the Missouri State BBQ Championship.
- Burrus Old Mill Park: One the one oldest parks in Blue Springs, Burrus Old Mill Park features a skate park, sports fields, tennis and volley ball courts, a horse shoe pit, a playground, and a picnic area.
- Fleming Park: The largest park in Jackson County. Camping, corporate and picnic shelters, educational center, native animal exhibit, concessions, soccer fields, archery, and a radio controlled model airplane field. In conjunction with its lakes, the park has boat launches and rentals and two full service marinas.
And, There’s Water
Clear blue water is what attracted early pioneers to Blue Springs. The attraction continues today with an array of area lakes for residents and visitors of the Blue Springs area to enjoy.
Lake Jacomo and Blue Springs Lake are both located in Fleming Park. Both lakes are a fisherman’s and boater’s paradise. Blue Springs Lake attracts water enthusiasts looking for action – power boating, water skiing, jet skis, and tubing are popular. Looking for a more peaceful water experience? Choose Lake Jacomo for sailing, pontoon boats, windsurfing, and wake-restricted boating.
For a great quality of life, choose to live in Blue Springs, Missouri. For quality chimney sweep services, choose Fluesbrothers! Call us today or click here to schedule an appointment online!