Residents In Jackson County Call Fluesbrothers For Chimney Sweep Services
Nothing is better than curling up in front of your fireplace on a cold night – that is, unless the chimney and fireplace have not been properly maintained. Homeowners in Jackson County choose Fluesbrothers for their yearly chimney and fireplace maintenance because we are knowledgeable, courteous, and provide professional chimney sweep services to keep you safe.
Fluesbrothers provides these services to homeowners in Jackson and the surrounding counties:
Your Chimney Needs To Be Professionally Inspected And Cleaned
The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) urge home owners to have professional chimney sweep services performed once a year. Without proper maintenance, you risk fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep provides annual inspections and maintenance for your chimney and venting system, and can help you to safely enjoy your appliances for far longer.
Cleaning Your Dryer Vent Is Not Enough
Many homeowners don’t realize that there are potential fire hazards from a dirty and neglected dryer vent. It is important to have your dryer vent inspected and professionally cleaned to be sure there is a proper ventilation path and to remove the fibers (or lost sock) that can build up in the vent. Proper venting also prolongs the life and efficiency of your dryer. Fluesbrothers technicians provide quality services and use professional equipment, so you can be confident your dryer vents will be clean and that your service will be mess-free.
Why Choose Fluesbrothers
When you need the services of a chimney sweep you also need confidence that the chimney sweep you call is a qualified professional. At Fluesbrothers, all of our technicians are CSIA-certified, and have extensive experience and training. We have been in business since 2000 and our stellar reputation has been built by providing homeowners in the greater Kansas City area with chimney sweep services they can depend on to keep them safe.
Discover Jackson County
- Circleville, Delia, Dennison, Holton, Hoyt, Mayetta, Whiting, Netawka, Soldier and Larkinburg are all located in Jackson County. Holton is the county seat.
- The Prairie Band Potawatomi Indian Reservation occupies over 18% of the land in Jackson County. Potawatomi means “fire keepers”. The Potawatomi Indians were originally located in the area now known as Michigan. However, in the 1800s the tribes were forced west and settled in Kansas. Today, the reservation is a self-contained, self-governing community.
- Jackson County plays a large role in the history of the church of the Latter Day Saints. Church founder Joseph Smith, Jr. and Brigham Young proclaimed Jackson County to be the site of the Biblical Garden of Eden.
- The Jackson County area is the perfect playground for visitors and residents alike. There are beaches and lakes, boating and water sports, horseback riding, bike and walking trails, golf, and campgrounds.
- Experience early frontier life with a visit to Fort Osage. The Fort, built in 1808, was the second outpost built after the Louisiana Purchase.
- Missouri Town 1855 enables visitors to step back in time to observe and interact with actors portraying historic figures as they lived and worked in a traditional farming community from the 1800s.
- With an area so rich in American history, you can imagine that 4th of July celebrations are abundant in Jackson County. Jackson County boasts the largest fireworks spectacular finale in the Midwest. Jackson County’s Independence Day celebration includes skydivers, a carnival, music, a tribute to the military and food, of course.
- Longview Lake hosts the Trip The Light Fantastic Magical Midnight Bike Ride through Christmas In The Park. Cyclists enjoy a 4-mile midnight ride through the animated and lighted Christmas exhibits located throughout the park.
When you need chimney sweep services, call Fluesbrothers: your neighbors have! Click here for online scheduling!
Every part of our service area has something to offer and we’ve discovered that Johnson County, KS is a great place to connect with a little history while you enjoy the beautiful landscape all around you.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust.