Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Provides Peace Of Mind
Whether your home is historic, a new construction or somewhere in between, an annual inspection of your chimney, fireplace, stove, and venting system is critical to your health and safety. Not only do inspections give you peace of mind, but they also alert us to any concerns or needs within your systems.
Here at Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep, we provide the residents of Kansas City, KS and its greater metropolitan area with professional inspections, in addition to the following services:
Peace Of Mind & Your Safety
Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep has the experience and expertise to thoroughly inspect your chimney, fireplace, and venting system to ensure that they are functioning properly. Without proper maintenance, you risk fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, and a host of health issues including headaches, weakness and breathing difficulties. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) urge homeowners to have professional chimney sweep inspections performed once a year.
Dryer Vents Need Yearly Cleaning
Not all homeowners realize that cleaning the lint filter on the clothes dryer isn’t enough. Built-up lint and other fibers deep in the vent can create a potential fire hazard. It is important to have your dryer vent inspected and professionally cleaned to make sure there is a proper ventilation path and to remove the fibers that build up in the vent. Fluesbrothers has the professional expertise and equipment to thoroughly clean your vent, as well as to verify that your vent is functioning properly and make any needed repairs. Cleaner vents also prolong the longevity and functionality of your dryer!
Not all chimney sweeps have the credentials to deliver the level of service you need to ensure your peace of mind. Fluesbrothers is your professional chimney sweep service. All of our technicians are CSIA-certified and have the know-how to provide expert and courteous service. Our technicians receive continuing education to keep them up-to-date on the best inspection and maintenance methods for your home. Our comprehensive approach to your safety is what has kept us in business since 2000.
Kansas City, Kansas
The Missouri River separates Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri. Kansas City, Kansas is known as KCK to avoid confusion with Kansas City, Missouri. KCK is the county seat of Wyandotte County. According to a 2012 U.S. Census, the population of KCK is close to 150,000. KCK is located at Kaw Point, the place where the Missouri and Kansas rivers converge, and was established in 1868 as the consolidation of five towns- Armourdale, Armstrong, Old Kansas City, Riverview and Wyandotte.
Attractions, Arts, And Sports
- Wyandotte County is known as the “City of Festivals” and hosts over 30 festivals throughout the year. Wyandotte County is also the venue for the Great American BBQ Contest and the Kansas Renaissance Festival.
- The Wyandotte Fairgrounds draws over 100,000 people each year with festivals and special events ranging from the annual county fair to flea markets, pet shows, haunted houses, and of course, concerts.
- The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts is home to the Kansas City Ballet, Symphony, and Lyric Opera Company. The setting is also a coveted venue for weddings, private parties, and corporate functions. The Center provides a dramatic backdrop for concerts and special events, and its glass walls and ceiling provide magnificent city views that distinguish the Center as one of the most impressive (technically and architecturally designed) facilities in the in the U.S.
- The Kansas City Speedway is a 1.5 mile race track that seats over 70,000 fans. It opened in 2001 with the support and enthusiasm of the professional racing community, fans, corporate and civic partners alike. The track is used by both NASCAR and ARCA. In 2012 a road track was added which draws racers and fans from other auto racing genres as well.
- In 2012, West Village opened adjacent to the Speedway and is home to the Hollywood Casino, along with shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. The Casino overlooks the 2nd turn on the racetrack, and boasts impressive facilities and popularity with over 10 million visitors each year.
We are proud that our customer base continues to grow each year as our loyal customers refer us to other homeowners in the Kansas City area. Call us or click here for your chimney sweeping and related services today.