Fluesbrothers Chimney Service – Louisburg’s Chimney Sweep Of Choice
The town of Louisburg, Kansas was part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. Residents say that Louisburg is “a place where people live by choice”. And, when residents of Louisburg need a chimney sweep, they choose Fluesbrothers.
Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep has been dedicated to protecting homeowners and their families for over 10 years. Homeowners in Louisburg rely on Fluesbrothers for:
Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Is A Must
Savvy homeowners follow the recommendations of the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and have their fireplaces, stoves, and chimneys inspected annually to avoid potential fire hazards. Technicians from Fluesbrothers can fully inspect, evaluate, and perform any needed maintenance to safeguard your safety.
Clothes Dryer Vents Are An Often-Overlooked Safety Hazard
Did you know that simply removing the lint from your dryer’s lint trap is not enough to protect you from a fire hazard? Proper clothes dryer maintenance includes a yearly checkup by a trained professional to ensure your dryer is properly vented, verify the vent has a clear path free of obstructions, and to remove built-up lint, fibers and dust. The technicians from Fluesbrothers perform dryer vent maintenance with the same expertise they use in chimney sweeping to avoid possible fire hazards. (Clear vents also increase the performance and extend the life of your dryer as well!)
All Chimney Sweeps Are Not Alike
When the safety of your family and home is at stake, you need to be confident that the chimney sweep you call is qualified to accurately assess and maintain your chimney and dryer vents. As a customer of Fluesbrothers, you can trust the CSIA-certified and knowledgeable technicians working to protect you from the hidden dangers in your home.
A Few Reasons Why Folks Choose To Live In Louisburg
Education: Louisburg has a strong commitment to quality education. The Louisburg school system has been honored with many state and national awards, including the National Blue Ribbon School Award presented by the U.S. Department of Education.
Industry: Construction is the main industry in Louisburg, followed by retail and hospitality. Local employment opportunities in Louisburg are expanded by Louisburg’s close proximity to Kansas City. This provides the perfect economic combination of small town kinship with the resources provided by a metropolitan commerce partner.
Recreation: When it comes to having fun, Louisburg is rich in opportunities. With the annual antique car show, fishing derby and holiday parade there is always something to do for residents and visitors of all ages. Community favorites include:
- The Fox Hall Community Building is located in the heart of downtown and is the place residents gather for special events, meetings, and community gatherings.
- Louisburg City Lake/Ron Weers Park offers playgrounds, fishing, walking trails, and more for adults and children.
- Louis-Young Park is perfect for the sports minded. The park has soccer and baseball fields, fishing, wooded trails, grills, shelters and fireworks on the 4th of July.
- Somerset Ridge Winery is a family-owned artisanal winery featuring a tasting room — they also sell their award-winning wines.
- Louisburg Cider Mill was chosen by MSNBC as one of the top 10 cider mills in the United States. The Mill offers fresh pressed apple cider and Lost Trail Root Beer which is brewed according to a family recipe dating to one of the owner’s great-great-grandfathers.
Fluesbrothers is proud to be the preferred chimney sweep for Louisburg. For more information, give us a call at 913-236-7141 – or click here to schedule online!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust.