Fluesbrothers Chimney Service – The Best In Wyandotte County
Those of us here at Fluesbrothers Chimney Service have been traveling throughout Wyandotte County for over a decade to ensure that the chimneys, fireplaces, stoves and venting systems of our neighbors are functioning as safely and as efficiently as possible. Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep provides the following services to residents of Wyandotte County:
Trust Us To Protect Your Home And Family
Without proper maintenance of your chimney and fireplace, your chances of experiencing energy waste, health problems, and even a destructive fire are relatively high. Each year, firefighters are called to burning homes where the fire originated in the chimney or dryer vent. These devastating fires can be avoided with a yearly inspection and preventative maintenance performed by a trained professional chimney sweep. When you call Fluesbrothers, you can be confident that we have the skills to make sure your fire and carbon monoxide risk is as low as possible.
Dryer Vents Need Yearly Cleaning
It is important to have your dryer vent inspected and professionally cleaned to make sure there is a proper ventilation path and to remove the fibers that build up in the vent. Not all homeowners realize that cleaning the lint filter on the clothes dryer isn’t enough. Built-up lint and other fibers deep in the vent can create a potential fire hazard and decrease the efficiency of your appliance. Fluesbrothers has the professional expertise and equipment to thoroughly clean your vent as well as verify that your vent is functioning properly.
With your safety and health at stake, it is important that the chimney sweep you trust has the education and experience to properly inspect and maintain your chimney and dryer vents. Fluesbrothers is a professional chimney sweep company you can count on. All of our technicians are CSIA-certified and dedicated to the safety and enjoyment of your chimney and dryer vent systems.
Welcome To Wyandotte County
The history of Wyandotte is rich with explorers, Native Americans, and early settlers.
- In 1881, Kansas became the first state in the United States to ban alcohol. Although Prohibition in the United States was lifted in 1933, Wyandotte County remained “dry” until 1986.
- Wyandotte is the smallest county in Kansas and includes the cities of Kansas City, Bonner Springs and Edwardsville. In 2013 the population was estimated to be 160,000. In 1997, the community was reorganized to a Unified Government, which consolidated the city and county governments.
- The area has abundant parks and outdoor recreation areas including the Kaw Point Riverfront Park where the Kansas and Missouri Rivers merge. The Wyandotte County Fairgrounds hosts over 30 events each year.
- Kansas City is known for BBQ and Jazz. The Great American Barbeque festival is an annual event featuring great BBQ, music, fun, and more for residents and visitors of all ages. It is held in Bonner Springs.
- In 2009 Schitterbahn Vacation Village was built as a one-of-a-kind water experience and entertainment mecca. The Village is a state-of-the-art water park with shopping, restaurants, lodging and more. Guests of Schitterbahn travel between locations on the Transportainment®, a long man-made river system inside the Village.
- The Wyandotte County Museum has artifacts and collections dating back over 3,000 years. The Museum is a must-see for historians and those interested in seeing the vast collections housed in the Bonner Springs Museum.
For chimney sweep services in Wyandotte and surrounding counties, call Fluesbrothers! You can also schedule online by clicking here.
Homeowners in Basehor are happy to learn that they are in Fluesbrothers Chimney Sweep’s extensive service area.
*Credit and loans provided by Regions Bank d/b/a EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (650 S Main St, Suite 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84101) on approved credit, for a limited time. 19.99% fixed APR, effective as of January 2023, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Interest is waived if repaid in 365 days from first disbursement. When open line period ends, the balance becomes a fixed rate installment loan; repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Actual loan term may be shorter if less than the full approved amount of credit is used. First monthly loan payment due 365 days after first disbursement.
*Credit and loans provided by Regions Bank d/b/a EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (650 S Main St, Suite 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84101) on approved credit, for a limited time. 6.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Open line period payments due 90 days after origination and monthly thereafter during open line period. When open line period ends, the balance becomes a fixed rate installment loan; repayment term is 60 months. Actual loan term may be shorter if less than the full approved amount of credit is used. First monthly loan payment due 30 days from the end of the open line period.